Once a month a number of Anglesea community members meet via Zoom with our Ward Councillors and also other community members. We have been given permission to share the summary notes from these catch ups, which we will aim to do via a *link to them on the Anglesea Community Network website – INFO Tab.
Below are the key topics, if interested click HERE to read more:
- Update on the People Place Future project
- Anglesea Memorial Hall – Movies are coming to Anglesea
- Options for accessing current population and demographic information
- Community Garden – Labyrinth
- ANGAIR – What’s happened, what is on the horizon?
- Anglesea Community House – Launch of the newly upgraded online digital noticeboard. Sustainability Hub conversations continue. Thank you, the community markets were a big success.
- BATA – Investigating COVID recovery initiatives to activate
- CFA – Recent recruitment news etc
- NewsAngle – Winter Edition – calling for submissions
*PLEASE NOTE: The CAG notes will be live on the website as of Tuesday May 4th. We apologise for the delay.