Senior Citizens Club
Anglesea & Aireys Inlet
Anglesea and Aireys Inlet Senior Citizens Club offers a wide variety of activities inclduing cards, bowls and gentle exercise to keep us all moving!
The Senior Citizens group often comes together for lunch and to have a social afternoon with some afternoon tea and card games or a film.
Group trips to the Waurn Ponds Shops are also organised
What weekly activities are organised?
- Cards (Canasta) at 10.30am
- Bingo at 1.30pm
- Carpet Bowls at 1.30pm
- Internet and Computer Lessons at 9.30am.
By Appointment Only Please Contact Lea Quail if you are interested 03 5263 1329
- Gentle Exercises at 11.00am till 12 Noon. Contact Alex Biewer 03 5289 7318
- Pool/Billards at 1.30pm;
First Thursday of the month
- Ladies Friendship Group at 2pm;
- Lunch at noon followed by social afternoon with Noel – 1.30pm onwards with afternoon tea and card games or a film. Contact Noel Hanson 03 5263 1998;
- Film at 1.30pm at the Clubrooms. Contact Noel Hanson 03 5263 1998.
- Pool/Billards at 1.30pm help if people are interested.
Shopping Bus to Waurn Ponds
- 2nd Tuesday of the month
- $5 Return Ticket;
- Departs 9.30am, leaves from Clubhouse. Contact Jenna Crawford on 03 5263 3536
You might also be interested in...
The stunning Anglesea Community Garden is open to people of all ages and is a garden to come together and have fun in.
Anglesea Art House provides artists and craftspeople of all levels a friendly community environment to further their studies and understanding of art in all its forms.
Food Link is a non-denominational, community aid organisation, co-ordinated through the Anglesea Community House.
It provides emergency food relief for Anglesea and Aireys Inlet residents.
Stay in the know
Sign up to stay up to date with latest news and events in our community.
Creating inclusive, connected and caring communities.
ACH is committed to enriching the lives of community members by fostering inclusiveness, promoting postitive connections and supporting community intiatives.