Senior Citizens Club
Anglesea & Aireys Inlet
Anglesea and Aireys Inlet Senior Citizens Club offers a wide variety of activities inclduing cards, bowls and gentle exercise to keep us all moving!
The Senior Citizens group often comes together for lunch and to have a social afternoon with some afternoon tea and card games or a film.
Group trips to the Waurn Ponds Shops are also organised
What weekly activities are organised?
- Cards (Canasta) at 10.30am
- Bingo at 1.30pm
- Carpet Bowls at 1.30pm
- Internet and Computer Lessons at 9.30am.
By Appointment Only Please Contact Lea Quail if you are interested 03 5263 1329
- Gentle Exercises at 11.00am till 12 Noon. Contact Alex Biewer 03 5289 7318
- Pool/Billards at 1.30pm;
First Thursday of the month
- Ladies Friendship Group at 2pm;
- Lunch at noon followed by social afternoon with Noel – 1.30pm onwards with afternoon tea and card games or a film. Contact Noel Hanson 03 5263 1998;
- Film at 1.30pm at the Clubrooms. Contact Noel Hanson 03 5263 1998.
- Pool/Billards at 1.30pm help if people are interested.
Shopping Bus to Waurn Ponds
- 2nd Tuesday of the month
- $5 Return Ticket;
- Departs 9.30am, leaves from Clubhouse. Contact Jenna Crawford on 03 5263 3536
You might also be interested in...
The $250 Power Saving Bonus is a one-off $250 payment which provides direct support to Victorian households experiencing power bill stress during the coronavirus pandemic. It is available to over 900,000 eligible Victorian households with at least one eligible concession cardholder
The Platypus Toy library is a great community organisation that provides a space for families to share toys, socialise and make a positive contribution to the environment.
Aireys Inlet Market is a boutique market, featuring a handpicked selection of the best of the region’s arts, crafts and local produce. With up to 60 stallholders, this is a wonderful opportunity to shop and support our local makers and growers. All our stalls sell goods that are either homegrown, handmade, local, vintage or recycled.
Stay in the know
Sign up to stay up to date with latest news and events in our community.
Creating inclusive, connected and caring communities.
ACH is committed to enriching the lives of community members by fostering inclusiveness, promoting postitive connections and supporting community intiatives.